⚠️ Important: Marketplace Tool Will Soon Be Removed ⚠️
Due to Facebook’s continued deprecation of Facebook Marketplace Posting on behalf of Dealership Pages, we will soon be removing the Facebook Marketplace Posting Tool from our platform on 10/1/22. Click here to learn more.
How to list your dealership inventory on Facebook Marketplace? Facebook Marketplace for Autos allows automotive dealers in the certain countries the ability to:
- List a dealerships inventory directly into Facebook Marketplace Vehicle section.
- Reach people where they're already browsing vehicle listings.
- Respond quickly to vehicle inquires & questions with Facebook Messenger.
- Show useful information like photos, description, price, model, mileage and your dealership information.
- Target people who live within driving distance to your dealership.
BuyerBridge is an approved Facebook Marketplace Inventory Partner (FMIP).
- United Kingdom
- United States
Here's how it works:
- Sign up at https://buyerbridge.io
- Choose the dealerships inventory provider (here is a list of supported providers)
- Grant Facebook Page Admin access to BuyerBridge so we can post inventory on behalf of the dealership
Are an agency or vendor serving automotive dealers? Let BuyerBridge help you scale your Facebook Ads and Facebook Marketplace Listings for Automotive Dealers. Visit https://buyerbridge.io for more information.