🎉 New Product Features
Campaign Management Tool Is LIVE (In Beta)
IT’S HERE! Our Campaign Management Tool is currently LIVE and in Beta inside of BuyerBridge. Now, you can manage and preview ALL of your client’s advertising Campaigns across Facebook, Snapchat, and TikTok from ONE central location!
Keep in mind that the tool is in Beta testing…so if you notice any issues before we do, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our new user guide for the Campaign Management Tool will display upon logging into BuyerBridge for the first time since the tool was launched, and provides you with a step-by-step walk through of how to use the tool (in-dash and in real-time)!
But we also added documentation you can reference at any time in the Help Center: How To Use The Omni-Campaign Management Tool (In Beta)
Amplified Account Settings
In the Account Overview section within “Account Settings,” users now have the ability to make real-time updates to information like:
- Phone Number
+ We added a new “Account Branding” section where users can add Logos or change the previously uploaded logo that was added during onboarding.For more information, read The BuyerBridge Account Settings Page.
- Account Summary Changes In Onboarding
In the first step of onboarding, “Account Details,” we have added an optional section where users are able to upload a logo!
Reminder: Users can change the logo that they added during onboarding setup from the new “Account Branding” section within the updated Account Settings Page
Organization Access To Snapchat & TikTok BudgetingBudgeting for Snapchat & TikTok is now available. This means that you can now:
- Set a Monthly Budget goal per channel for each Ad Account
- Calculations are now visible to determine each value that is being shown on the table by hovering over the Spend to Date, Projected Spend, and Suggested Daily Budget
- Search by Account name, change the way the table is being sorted
- View Accounts that need an adjustment
- + So much more!
7 New + Updated Playbooks
To ensure that you can always provide dealers with a solution to their challenges, new Playbooks are constantly added to the Playbook Library…and this month was no different than any other, with 7 New Top Model Line Playbooks!
+2 Editable Omnichannel Sales Assets
Customize and take advantage of our most recent agency sales assets to convince your clients to add more social channels to their ad stack! Both resources include content around different platforms like Facebook & Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, and Pinterest.
How To Deploy A Playbook
After Onboarding an Account to BuyerBridge, it is time to help your client with the most important part of their advertising efforts: deploying the actual ads!
To make it easy, we added a new article that will walk you through the step-by-step process: How To Deploy a Playbook
Playbooks are Omnichannel
Our Playbooks were previously only deployable to Facebook & Instagram, but now your clients can launch almost any Playbook to Snapchat, TikTok, and Pinterest as well!
Make sure you are taking advantage of our Playbook Library Filters!
The filters within the Playbook Library are located on the left-side of the screen, and you can select multiple filters in each filter category at once.
You can filter the Playbook Library by Channel, Brand, Focus, and MORE - which makes finding the Playbook you’re looking for easier-than-ever!
Access details about our Omni-Playbook Library here.
🚀 Coming Soon
Snapchat & Pinterest Offline Events Reporting
In addition to being able to view the Offline Events for Facebook, we are working on adding Offline Event reports for Snapchat and Pinterest!
Once Offline Events Reporting for Snapchat and Pinterest are officially available, we will provide further help documentation to guide you through the process. Stay tuned!
In the meantime, if you need help with uploading your Sold Reports to Snapchat and Pinterest check out these links:
If you need additional help you can reach out to your partner experience manager or email@example.com.
Organization Settings UI Upgrades
The Organization Settings Page will be getting an interface upgrade (AKA the way that the page looks will change!)! You will still be able to access features previously there, and we will be adding a new “Organization Branding” section for Whitelabeled users.
Here’s a sneak peek of what the Organization Branding section will look like for those with the Whitelabeled version of BuyerBridge:
User Settings Customizations
You will soon be able to customize and make updates to your BuyerBridge User Profile!
- Upload a new Profile Picture
- Update Authentication Details (important information for your identity in our system!)
🔍 In Case You Missed It
July Partner Webinar
Our July Partner Meetup was different than any other...not only did we cover our usual exciting updates, but we included a "6 Features to Maximize Your BuyerBridge Experience" segment. (Which got great feedback!)
🎥 [WATCH NOW] July Partner Webinar
And in addition to the webinar replay, you can access your own copy of the webinar slide deck so you can follow along with examples we provided, like how to:
- Build a Snapchat Report
- Adjust any accounts Budgeting
- + so much more!
🔧 Bug, Fixes, and Improvements
Users can now edit/save/share the columns that are present on the Facebook Reseller Advertising report and Inventory report.
When you scroll you will always have visibility of the column headers.
Users can see a loading status or any actions they have made such as saving a column customization preference.
We also enhanced the sorting and filtering capabilities on each of the tables below:
- Facebook Advertising
- Facebook Reseller Advertising
- This panel can be accessed via the Manage button on the Organization Settings page.
- The Billing Tab is now available to all Organizations. Organizations will have access to see all the products that are aligned with their clients.
- To view this new report, scroll all the way down on the left side navigation under Reports > click Billing > select the Billing Month.
- Changes have been made to the minimum password length for users!
- The minimum length is now 8 characters.
- We made a few updates to the Facebook Reseller Advertising Report.
- Users now have the ability to copy the “total” metric, located at the bottom of the table, for any of the stats displayed within the table.
- Dollar values will be rounded to two decimal places.
- If you copy the percentages, the % value will be copied rather than requiring manual conversions.
- In Progress Deployments that had a Save & Exit performed on them will now show the channel name from the Account Onboarding Status page within BuyerBridg so the user knows which channel the product they are onboarding is for.
- On the Facebook Budgeting Report, Dealer Name has been renamed Account Name, and Account Name has been renamed Ad Account Name.