- Reach: The # of people who saw your ad at least once.
- Spend: The estimated total amount of $ you’ve spent on your campaign, ad set, or ad during its schedule.
- Impressions: The # of times an instance of an ad is on screen for the first time; measuring how often your ads were on the screen of your target audience.
NOTE: If an ad is on someone's screen and scrolls down, and then scrolls back up to the same ad, that counts as 1 impression.
- Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM): This metric is often used to compare performance of different ad publishers and campaigns, [(total $ spent on an ad campaign / impressions)(1000)].
- Clicks: The # of clicks on your ads; counting multiple types of clicks on your ads, including ad container, links to other destinations, and links to expanded ad experiences.
- Cost Per Click (CPC): Shows how much, on average, each link click costs you; used for benchmarking ad efficiency and performance, (total amount spent / link clicks).
- Unique Outbound Clicks: The # of people who clicked on an ad leading them off Facebook-owned property.
- Cost Per Outbound Click (CPOC): = (total amount spend / # outbound clicks)
- Landing Page Views (LPV): The # of times a person clicked on an ad link and successfully loaded the destination webpage or Instant Experience.
- Cost Per Landing Page Views (CPLPV): = (total $ spent / # of landing page views)
What is the difference between a “Unique Outbound Click” and a “Landing Page View”? “Unique Outbound Clicks” disregard what happens after someone clicks on an ad link (whether the user immediately closes the window etc); while “Landing Page Views” only consider clicks where the destination webpage or instant experience successfully loads.
- Total Leads: The sum of on and off-Facebook leads.