Being one of the newer social media platforms for advertising, TikTok is booming - and if your client wants to run ads on the channel (once available in BuyerBridge), it’s going to be important to understand how to manage their ads using TikTok’s Business Center and Ads Manager.
In order to run and manage TikTok ads for clients, your agency will have to have its own TikTok Business Center account.
If your agency does not have an existing business account on TikTok, fill out this form and here: Create Business Center Account.
TikTok Business Center Guide
Your agency can access TikTok Business Center by going to business.tiktok.com > click Log In in the upper right corner.
What is the TikTok Business Center?
TikTok’s Business Center provides your agency with the ability to access and manage your clients’ TikTok ads/their ad account, including:
- Ad Accounts
- Billing and Payments
How to Add/Remove Members
Your agency can add, remove and control the individuals associated with your TikTok Business Center, alongside which accounts, etc that they are allowed access to.
Before making these changes, the first thing that you will need to do is confirm that the member is currently in your Business Manager:
- From the TikTok Business Center, under Users > click Members > search Member Name by either user name or email.
If the member does NOT exist in your Business Manager:
- Under Users > Members > click Invite Member > enter in the new member's email address > select their Access Settings.
Navigating Ad Accounts Within Your Agency
At any time your agency will have visibility into all of the Ad Accounts that are currently existing within the TikTok Business Center - you will be able to view details about the ad accounts!
- From the TikTok Business Centers left-hand navigation menu, drop-down Assets to view your ad accounts and manage them.
How to Add “Ad Accounts”
Your agency can add, remove and control the individuals associated with your TikTok Business Center, alongside which accounts they will have access to.
Before making these changes, the first thing that you will need to do is request access from the ad account’s owner - you will need to have their Ad Account ID handy.
- From the TikTok Business Centers left-hand navigation menu, drop-down Assets > select Accounts > click Add Ad Account.
- The “Add Ad Account” pop-up will display > select Request Access to Add Account > insert the Account ID, choose the appropriate Access Settings > click Send.
Next, the account owner will need to grant you access. Your client (the owner of the Ad Account) can grant access from TikTok’s notification center on TikTok Ads Manager - OR they can complete this task via email.
- Inside of the TikTok Ads Manager, they will need to locate Notifications > Business > click on the “Request Access to Ad Account” notification from your agency > Accept.
TikTok Ads Manager Guide
To access the TikTok Ads Manager from the Business Center, find the “Open in TikTok Ads Manager” icon in the top right corner.
This will automatically redirect you to ads.tiktok.com, where you will be able to access Campaigns, Ad Groups, and Ads that are running.
Note: To access the campaigns, click Campaign from the navigation menu at the top of the page.
At the Campaign level, the objective can be chosen. A few of the objectives that you can choose from are:
- Lead Generation
- Video Views
- And More
Ad Groups are where the targeting and layouts are set for the ads. Placement for the ad can also be chosen here.
Here is where you have your creative and messaging that you are wanting to be sent to your target audience. You are able to set your URL parameters for tracking purposes.
If you have any questions about the TikTok Center and TikTok Ads Manager, reach out to your partner experience manager OR contact BuyerBridge Support via email: email@example.com.