Review the following materials BEFORE the first onboarding call with your account owner to ensure your onboarding experience is as fast and efficient as possible.
What To Expect
During a Zoom screen share, your BuyerBridge Implementation Engineer will:
- Ensure your Organization is setup properly
- Show you how to easily onboard Client Accounts in BuyerBridge, beginning with Facebook (Meta)
- Review recommendations and best practices to fully optimize your BuyerBridge experience
Requirements & Recommendations
- You have created your BuyerBridge account with Facebook oAuth
- If your agency has not yet onboarded BuyerBridge, please go ahead and do so using this article here: How To Create Your BuyerBridge Account
- You have Admin access to your clients’ Facebook Page(s) in your Business Manager.
- Provide Admin access to your Implementation Engineer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Check if your Inventory Feed Provider and Site Provider are supported by BuyerBridge. If not, please fill out the forms below:
- Know your client's desired advertising budget
What Will Be Covered On The Call:
- Creating new or connecting existing client assets, including Ads Managers
- Creating or connecting the client’s Facebook Pixel, verifying your client’s domain, and prioritizing pixel events
- GTM (Google Tag Manager) installation
- Inventory Feed connection / setup
- Your Implementation Engineer can also help you Onboard other channels, including:
|Assets Required Before Onboarding||
Best Practices & Related Help Articles (View All)
|Facebook Business Manager||
Verify your Business Manager and Enable 2-Factor Authentication
|Managing Snapchat Ad Accounts: Snapchat Ads Manager|
|Managing TikTok Ad Accounts: TikTok Business Center + Ads Manager|
Pinterest Business Center
|Managing Pinterest Ad Accounts: Pinterest Business Hub + Ads Manager|
Now that you have reviewed our requirements/recommendations and feel ready to get started…it is time to schedule your onboarding call!
Schedule Your Client Onboarding Call!
- Please choose the best date + time for a 45-minute call on the Calendar Link here!
If you have any further questions or are having issues during any of this process, please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.