🎉 New Product Features
Omnichannel Advertising is LIVE in BuyerBridge!
Agencies can now onboard dealers to new advertising channels in BuyerBridge, like Snapchat, Pinterest, & TikTok! But in order to do so, a Connection User has to be set up for each new platform you're onboarding dealers to.To learn more about this process, read: [Omnichannel Onboarding] First Step: Omnichannel Authentication.
For all things Omnichannel Advertising in BuyerBridge, click here.
13 Brand-New Playbooks
Additional Playbooks ensure your agency has the ability to provide clients with fresh and new options for advertising - which is why our team is continuously creating new ones! The following Playbooks we’re recently launched and are fully ready-to-deploy:
- 9 Top Model Line Playbooks
- 2022 Buyback Playbooks Spanish
- 2 OEM-specific Playbooks
- 2022 Tax Playbook
Click here to dive into the new and existing Playbooks inside of our Playbook Library.
🚀 Coming Soon
Facebook Vehicle Advertising Report Enhancements
We're making changes to the Facebook Vehicle Advertising Report! These changes are intended to provide additional details via a new Vehicle Advertising and Vehicle Details panel.
You can check out what's going to be included in the new Facebook Vehicle Advertising Report here - Coming Soon: Facebook Vehicle Advertising Report Enhancements.
- As we mentioned, Omnichannel advertising has OFFICIALLY launched in BuyerBridge! This means that agencies will need to complete certain tasks inside of the new advertising channel(s) Business/Ads Manager - so here are guides to help you navigate key areas:
🔎 In Case You Missed It: 2021 Recap 🔍
Take a trip back through 2021, and everything that happened for BuyerBridge in our Annual Recap: BuyerBridge 2021 Annual Recap.
🔧 Bug Fixes and Improvements
- For all onboarding flows, the “Setup” button will now be “Authenticate and Setup” (if authentication is necessary for that platform or has yet been completed).
- If it has been completed, the button will just say “Setup.”
- The following Facebook links on the Channel Settings panel were updated to ensure a successful redirect:
- Page Form Link
- Page Inbox
- Custom Conversions
- The “View on Facebook” button has been removed due to Facebook no longer supporting this action!
- The dealer Timezone will now be correctly displayed on the Dealer Settings page.
- There is an image download button now available on every Marketplace Task so that users will be able to always download the inventory images.
- On the Global Dashboard, Cost per Click will no longer be reported as Cost per Lead.
- Our MarketAnalyzer Tool is now able to pull Snapchat data for Canadian Dealers!
- The Facebook link for Campaigns on the Facebook Advertising Report is now accurate.